Available in large print: Contact us for this on 01335 310100 or email email@example.com
At Rivendale Caravan Park and Peak District Spa, we are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website, and in doing so aim to adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
Web Accessibility Initiative
Our website endeavours to conform to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user friendly for everyone.
We will continue to develop the site in accordance with guidelines promoted by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), the National Institute for the Blind (RNIB) and the Plain English Campaign. The site displays correctly in current web browsers. If you view our site on an older browser, you may find pages don't display as intended if the browser isn't standards-compliant. We recommend you upgrade your browser to the latest version of one of the following, to get the most from our site.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 8 and above
• Mozilla Firefox 3 and above
• Apple Safari 4 and above
• Google Chrome 14 and above
Whilst Rivendale Caravan Park and Peak District Spa strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall accessibility. In the meantime should you experience any difficulty in accessing our website, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Talking software is available to help you use this website, such as www.screenreader.net the home website of Thunder, the free talking software package enabling blind and visually impaired computer users to read webpages in seven languages. The download includes the WebbIE text browser which is easy to use as a stand-alone or with any screen reader speech or magnification software.
1. Ease of use of website
• phone number visible at top of all web pages enabling potential guests to contact us in person
• written in easy to read plain English
• good colour contrast for ease of reading
• easy to navigate with drop down menus
• photo galleries showing the facilities - images with alt tags for the visually impaired (where appropriate)
• web page with photos and details of all the additional equipment that can be booked
• full price list for the year can be viewed on the Tariff page
2. Post Booking
• Contact Us/Directions page with written directions and visual Google map
• Information on walking and cycle routes
If you have any comments or suggestions on web accessibility issues relating to our website please contact us on 01335 310100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org