Please note that Rivendale is not currently offering itself as a potential wedding venue until further notice. Please be sure to check back again soon for an update.
Peak District Spa is the perfect location for clients looking to tie the knot in a superb rural setting in a central location that is readily accessible from virtually all of England.
Licensed for civil ceremonies for up to seventy people, our picturesque stone buildings offer a more attractive setting than most venues – at a very attractive price.
Equally photogenic is the surrounding Peakland scenery which provides a fantastic back drop to the luxurious bridal suite with its oak floors, balcony with stunning views over Alsop Dale and traditional Scandinavian Hot Tub.
Services available for Bride and Groom:
- Licensed for civil ceremonies.
- Licensed restaurant, bar and lounge for drinks and photographs.
- Kitchen and restaurant service for hot food or buffets.
- Gardens and terraces available for fine weather photographs.
- Bridal suite and three further double bedrooms all with en-suites.
- Grassed area available nearby for marquee (if required).
- Holiday caravans to rent and caravan and motor home pitches available 500metre away at Rivendale.
All at sensible prices that offer excellent value for money.
To discuss holding your wedding at Peak District Spa and Rivendale, we recommend you make an appointment to look around our facilities and speak to our chef, please contact Vicky at Rivendale Reception: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also have several sample menus available to view:
Sample Wedding Menu 1
Sample Wedding Menu 2
Sample Wedding Menu 3
Alternatively, there is a cold buffet selection available: Selection 1; Selection 2
Please note we are unable to accomdate weddings in high season.
Peak District Spa recommends the following businesses to make your day very special:
Temptations by Design award-winning bridal gowns, shoes, jewellery, headdresses at Compton, Ashbourne.
Avanti Jewellery offering designs made specially for you. Compton Ashbourne.