Please see the benefits of our Stables Cafe in the Peak District below:
1. We serve a range of coffees, teas, cakes and cream teas.
2. We are open between the hours of 9am and 5pm daily.
3. We are conveniently located off the A515 Ashbourne to Buxton Rd opposite the turn for Biggin & the 4 x4 rally field.
4. We are only about 100 metres from the Tissington Trail ramp access, with public footpaths crossing the car park entrance leading into Mill Dale, Eaton, Biggin & Dove Dale.
5. We also have 30 minutes free internet use for first time users.
6. Free parking provided they buy at least a drink per person in the café. They can go for a walk or cycle ride on the trail for the day and park in our car park for free - this compares with the £4.50 daily charge in the local authority car park, just down the road.
7. We provide free copies of our maps describing circular walks from the café, currently a choice of 6 to café users.
8. The café is underfloor heated with a wood burner, so nice and warm.
9. Unlike the local authority car park we have nice warm toilets, including accessible ones as well as CCTV cameras and people on site for the security of your car.
10. Loyalty card scheme giving your 5th coffee FREE on your next trip plus a discount voucher!